Do You Need to Speak With an Estate Planning Attorney?
Consult Richard P. Martin about your will or trust in the Stow, OH area
If you were to pass away tomorrow, what would your legacy be? It’s important to have answers to critical questions about your estate, including:
- What would happen to your assets?
- Who would receive your possessions?
- Which of your heirs would be in charge of administrating your estate?If you’re unprepared for the future, contact Richard P. Martin Co., L.P.A. Attorney Martin is an estate planning lawyer who can help you make important decisions about your property. He’s skilled at drafting estate documents and formulating plans. He can assist with:
Learn about effective estate planning solutions today
- Wills and living wills
- Trusts and living trusts
- Survivorship plans
- Transfer on death (TOD)
- POD accounts
- Probate avoidance
- Tax planning
- Family limited partnerships
- Charitable remainder trusts
- Irrevocable insurance trusts
- Medical powers of attorney documents
- General powers of attorney documents